MyJurnal is a online system used by Malaysia Citation Centre (MCC) to collect and index all the Malaysian journals.
MyJurnal’s main objectives are to:-
- increase access to the contents of Malaysian journals to the global community; and
- improve the visibility of contents, hence, encouraging usage and generating citations to articles published.
MyJurnal contains bibliographic data and full text contents of articles published in refereed scholarly journals in Malaysia, in various disciplines such as Arts & Humanities, Engineering & Technology, Medical & Health Sciences,
Sciences dan Social Sciences. These articles include review papers, research articles, technical papers and working papers.
As MyJurnal caters to publishers, researchers and individuals alike, users can look forward to the following:-
- Intuitive and user-friendly internet-based system
- Convenient one-stop repository for Malaysian scholarly journals
- Free access to full text information of articles where copyright permits